With many upcoming smartphones gearing up to enter the market, brands launching smartphones in November include legendary brands like Realme, Redmi and Motorola. Here you can see the possible specifications and features of the 5 upcoming smartphones.
Image credit source: Xiaomi
If you a A new smartphone If you are thinking of buying, November is going to launch new phones from various brands. XiaomiLegendary smartphone makers like Realme and Redmi will launch this month A new smartphone Preparing to launch. According to reports, apart from Realme 10 series and Redmi Note 12 series, smartphones like iQOO Neo 7, Xioami 12T and Moto S30 Pro can knock this month. Let’s take a look at the possible specifications and features of the 5 upcoming mobiles to be launched in November.
- Xiaomi 12T: Xiaomi’s cool upcoming smartphone may be launched in late November. According to reports, it may support Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset. For photography, it is expected to get a triple rear camera setup of 108MP + 8MP + 2MP. At the same time, a 20MP front camera may be offered at the front. The upcoming smartphone may sport a 6.67-inch AMOLED display and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- iQOO Neo 7: The Chinese smartphone company may launch the next iQOO Neo 7 smartphone in November. Users are expected to get a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display and a refresh rate of 120Hz. For better performance, the company may launch it in the market with MediaTek Dimension 9000 Plus chipset. Users can get a 50MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera setup and a 16MP front camera.
- Realme 10 Series: The teaser of Realme 10 4G has been released by the company. So it is expected that this phone will be launched in India soon. Apart from Realme 10, Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro + models will also be launched in the upcoming Realme 10 series. Users will get to see a curved screen with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. There will be support for the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 chipset.
- Redmi Note 12 Series: Redmi lovers are expecting the upcoming Redmi Note 12 series to be launched in November. Redmi Note 12 can get a 6.67-inch Samsung AMOLED display. At the same time, the Redmi Note 12 Pro + model is expected to get a 200MP camera and 120W fast charging. The Redmi Note 12 Pro + is likely to be priced at Rs 25,000.
- Moto S30 Pro: Motorola may launch the upcoming Moto S30 Pro smartphone this month. Users are expected to get a 6.55-inch P-OLED display and a refresh rate of 144Hz. The company may introduce it with the support of Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus chipset. Users can get a 50MP + 13MP + 2MP rear camera setup and a 32MP front camera.
(The information about the smartphone given here and its possible specifications and features are based on different tech websites. The respective smartphone company has not confirmed any of the smartphone’s features or specifications.)
Today’s big news